Capillaroscope-a device for non-invasive studies of capillaries, capillary blood flow, blood in patients
The main characteristics of the microscope for microcapillary circulation
(1) Healthy blood vessels: U-shaped, straight, not overlapped, clean, evenly distributed, the number of vessels is also normal.
(2) Deformed blood vessels: diseases of the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular systems, diabetes, connective tissue diseases and other common diseases of the body or local fungal infectious diseases leading to arteriosclerosis with vascular deformation, diabetes often leads to serious deformation. Collagen diseases, Raynaud’s disease, mental illness lead to increased vascular deformation.
(3) Thin blood loops, which is usually caused by high blood pressure, diseases of the cardiovascular system, peripheral blood flow, ischemic disease, diabetes and arteriosclerosis in old age.
(4) Short blood loop: short blood loop usually occurs as a result of insufficient peripheral blood supply, poor peripheral blood circulation, skin degeneration, atrophy and arteriosclerosis, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, ischemic disease.
(5) Dilated vessels: the inlet and outlet places of the vessels are visibly dilated, uneven thickness of the vessels, slow blood flow rate, small accumulation of red blood cells indicating that the vascular tone is impaired, poor blood flow in the vessels. Vasodilatation is usually caused by abnormal
(6) the Blockage of blood vessels: a significant blockage of blood vessels, slow blood flow, a significant accumulation of blood cells. It is usually caused by wolf syndrome with redness of the skin, Raynaud’s disease, systemic sclerosis, pulmonary heart failure.
1. After 5 seconds, you can observe the circulation in the microvessels, easy operation,fast speed.
2. The microscopic image is stable, clear, does not vibrate.
3. 400-fold increase in capillary blood circulation using special microscope lenses with high resolution.
4. Ultra-light to carry design, thus providing greater mobility for research.
5. The presence of microfocus adjustment, easy to adjust the focus length, for more convenient use.
6. Built-in lens led cold light source, accurate lighting projection on the object.
7. The use of non-invasive method for monitoring capillary blood circulation in the human body in real time.
8. Observation of capillary circulation in any part of the human body.
1. Observation of capillary blood circulation in the periphery of the nail fold.
2. Observation of capillary circulation of the skin periphery.
3. Observation of capillary circulation of the tongue.
4. Observation of the capillary circulation of the periphery of the ear.
5. Observation of capillary blood circulation of the lips.
6. Observation of capillary circulation of other parts of the body.
7. Observation of sweat glands.
8. Observation of hair follicles.
9. To study the effectiveness of microcirculation of bamboo activated carbon.
10. The study of the effectiveness of microcirculation of goods in the far infrared spectrum.
11. Detection of germanium-titanium microcirculation in goods.
12. Definition microcycles ability ore products
1. Magnification: ≥ 400-fold
2. Built-in camera resolution: 380,000 pixels
3. Led light source
4. Light source brightness: 600 CD, m2
5. Two-axis (X-Y) table: two-layer composite movable table
6. 8 inch (4:3) color led monitor)
7. AC input 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, DC output 12V, 2 A
8. Packing aluminum box
9. Gross weight: 8.5 kg
Main unit 1 PC.
8 inch monitor 1 PC.
Power adapter 1 PC.
Cedar oil 1 flask, 8 ml.
Post packaging 1 PC.
Capillaroscopy of the nail bed examines military capillaries
CAPILLAROSCOPY is a unique technique that has no world analogies, which reveals the state of microcirculation in blood vessels.
Non-invasive (without penetration) diagnosis is considered one of the priorities of a critical part of the human circulatory system. Microcirculation in it delivers to the cells of tissues the necessary substances, oxygen, hormones and biologically active structures that remove the decay products. The state of normal patency or functioning of the capillaries is directly related to many factors, including the level of venous outflow, the state in which the capillary sphincters are, what is the pressure in the arteriole.
areas of medical research worldwide. Speaking about it, the words “bloodless”, “painless”, “harmless”are often used.
Capillaroscopy makes it possible to diagnose many diseases (or predispositions of diseases)
The cause of any disease — pathology of capillaries
The beginning of any vascular pathology, the development of which in most cases is easy to prevent with the help of modern medical technologies, is associated with circulatory disorders in the smallest blood vessels — capillaries. Although the length of one such vessel is not more than 1 mm, the total length of all capillaries reaches 100 000 km.figuratively Speaking, each capillary is a micro — heart with two halves: arterial and venous. 10 trillion tiny arteries and veins daily and tirelessly provide the flow to the tissues and cells of the body nutrient-rich blood and regulate the outflow of harmful metabolic products. In almost all organs and tissues of the body, these microvessels form blood meshes. As soon as the blood circulation stops in the capillaries, necrotic changes occur in the tissues — they die. That is why these microvessels are the most important part of the bloodstream.
Most modern diagnostic methods of vascular examination (angiography, Doppler ultrasound examination) make it possible to determine the state of blood circulation only in medium and large main vessels, changes in which indicate that the disease has already entered the stage at which it is too late to talk about prevention.
|Dimensions||30 × 10 × 15 cm|